1.) Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This Data Protection Policy applies to data processing by:
Responsible: BREMENKAMP Rechtsanwälte Wirtschaftsprüfer Steuerberater (in the following: BREMENKAMP), Kriegsstraße 154, D-76133 Karlsruhe, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 (0) 721 / 98433-0, Fax: +49 (0) 721 / 98433-31
You can access the operational data protection officer of BREMENKAMP under the aforementioned Address, to the attention of Ms Sarah Haschka, or at email@example.com.
2.) Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.ra-bremenkamp.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your participation and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of your computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a frictionless connection to our website,
- Ensuring a convenient use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest follows the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of making conclusions about you as a person.
3.) Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You according to Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR have given your express consent to this;
- Disclosure pursuant to Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- There is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
- The disclosure is permitted by law and according to Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made during your last session, in order not to have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned above and in compliance with our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you would not be able to use all features of our website.
5.) Affected rights
You have the following rights:
- A right to demand information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Sec. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period;
- A right to request rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, a right to complain, the source of the data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate information about their details;
- A right in accordance with Sec. 16 GDPR, to demand the rectification of incorrect or to complete personal data stored by us without delay;
- A right to demand, in accordance with Sec. 17 GDPR, the cancellation of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims is required;
- A right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Sec. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this for purposes of an exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Sec. 21 GDPR;
- A right in accordance with Sec. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request a data transfer to another person in charge;
- A right pursuant to Sec. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- A right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Sec. 77 GDPR. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority responsible for your usual place of residence or work or for our registered office.
6.) Right of objection
If your personal data are processed in accordance with the legitimate interests described in Sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Sec. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.) Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. Our employees are obligated to comply with the requirements of confidentiality and data protection. If the legal requirements are met, personal data will be deleted immediately.
This Data Protection Policy is currently valid and is dated May 2018. Due to improvement of evolves and offers at our website, or in case of changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to change this Data Protection Policy. The current Data Protection Policy can be retrieved and printed by you at any time on the website at http://www.ra-bremenkamp.de/Datenschutz.html.